(Click HERE for the PDF version of file)
1. The College charges described below apply to students who are residential members of Shun Hing College, Chi Sun College, Lap-Chee College and New College in Jockey Club Student Village III.
2. Lodging charge is payable in respect of the residential year 2022-2023. Residence may commence from 12:00 noon of 24 August 2022 and continue until 12:00 noon of 29 May 2023 subject to payment of the necessary charges. Residency before/ after the mentioned period should be subject to further application/ admission and payment of specified rate determined based on the length of stay. However, success of such application is not guaranteed.
Rate of Lodging Charge
3. The rates are reviewed annually and may be varied at the University’s absolute discretion.
4. The charges for 2022-2023 are shown below for reference:
5. The lodging charge covers special functions such as High Table Dinners, but does not cover electricity consumption for air-conditioning in the student bedrooms and usage of laundry facilities, which should be paid separately by students using stored-value cards.
6. Payment of the said charges shall be in accordance with the instructions given by the Director of Finance. Failure to pay the charges by the due date may result in denial of residence and requirement to leave the College within 7 days of that date; and students may additionally be subject to a surcharge in accordance with the General Regulations. Lodging charge, once paid, is not refundable.
7. Lodging charge for 2022-2023 shall be payable in two instalments as follows:
|Single Room||1st instalment||HK$21,511.00||HK$14,719.00|
|Double Room||1st instalment||HK$16,821.00||HK$11,160.00|
(Last Updated: June 2022)
Back to Documents for Residents